The Law Offices of David W. Rubin is a trial law firm concentrating in commercial litigation, representing a diverse clientele which includes large companies, both private and public, municipal governments, business owners, commercial property owners, managers and developers, professionals, and individuals alike.
David W. Rubin is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell- AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The Firm handles complex litigation cases such as:
- Business torts
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Contract and construction claims
- Corporate and shareholder disputes
- Municipal litigation
- Unfair trade practices
- Zoning and land-use litigation and appeals
- Complex probate disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Sizable collection matters
- Employment matters such as wrongful termination and non-compete agreements
- General business disputes